Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5

Yesterday I took Tori to school then went over to the I-Center and walked 2 miles. As I was walking I saw a mom & son play tennis down in the gym. I also saw a father & son do the same. Then I saw a mom bring three kids to play in the gym. So as I left I read a sign on the door reminding people to check-in if they were going to be in the gym for Free Gym. I went in and talked to the girls running the check-in booth. Anyone can use the gym during Free Gym. Free Gym is anytime there is a open court.  This morning the girls got to enjoy running around in the gym. They are calm now that we are home and I have been able to get dishes done and some laundry!! Yeah for wearing out the kiddos! Also my diet bet closed last night and I WON!!! I have lost 11.5 pounds since Feb. 7th.



No comments:

Post a Comment